An enterprise-class, multi-cloud to edge NoSQL database.
Unlike other NoSQL databases, Couchbase provides an enterprise-class, multi-cloud database that offers the robust capabilities required for business critical applications on a highly scalable and available platform.
As a distributed cloud-native database, Couchbase runs in modern dynamic environments and on any cloud, either customer-managed or fully managed as a service.
Couchbase is built on open standards, combining the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL to simplify the transition from mainframe and relational databases.
Companies wih mass interaction are driving the adoption of NoSQL because they are digitally interacting not only with their clientes but also with their employees, partners, suppliers, and even their products at an unprecedented scale.
Modern web, mobile and IoT apps:
• Support a great number of users at the same time.
• Offer experiences with a strong ability to respond to the needs of a userbase distributed across the globe.
• Are always available, with no periods of inactivity.
• Manage semi-structured and unstructured data.
• Adapt quickly to new requirements by updating constantly and adding new features.
The new architecture of business technology needs to be faster than ever and requires an approach to real-time data management that can adapt to unprecedented volumes of data as well as to speed and variability. Relational databases cannot meet these standards and, therefore, companies are resorting to NoSQL DB technologies.